Saturday, November 15, 2003

I am a very contradictory person.

I tend not to agree with people. It's not that I'll say anything about it; I usually don't. I just seem to have ideals and thoughts that don't mesh with my friends' and family members'.

I avoid conflict at all costs. I have enough to worry about without having people angry at me for having said one thing or another.

If you say something to me, I probably won't agree with you. I might not disagree with you, but it's very doubtful that I will totally identify with your point of view. I don't mind letting you have your opinion, and I probably won't let on that I disagree.


(I have no idea what the above text is supposed to mean...see what I'm saying about 'contradictory?')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home